The BOOSTER website (Website) is owned and operated by BOOSTER ELECTRICAL PTY LTD
To place an order on the Website, customers must be aged 18 or older.
1. Governing law
BOOSTER controls and operates the Website from its offices within Australia. These Terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the State of Victoria. You and BOOSTER agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria. If you choose to access this site from another location, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. BOOSTER makes no representation that the Website is appropriate or available for use in all locations.
BOOSTER may revise its product prices at any time in its absolute discretion.
3. Site contents, ownership, and use restrictions
The material on this Website is protected by all applicable laws including copyright and trade mark laws under the laws of Australia and other countries through international treaties.
Unless otherwise indicated and except for information directly from, or links to, third party websites, all rights (including copyright) in all content, other material and compilations contained in, or used to create or support the Website including text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips and navigational and other software (collectively referred to as the Contents) are owned or controlled, and are reserved by BOOSTER and its related companies, affiliates, licensors and licensees.
All right, title and interest in all intellectual property rights in all of BOOSTER’ brands, logos, images, buttons, codes, layout, text, content and products and services as displayed on the Website (the “Brand Features“) are the property of BOOSTER and will remain or be vested in BOOSTER at all times. Your use of the Website will not under any circumstances be taken to constitute a transfer, assignment or grant of any ownership rights in any of the Brand Features or the Website. BOOSTER, on a case by case basis and to the extent required, grants to you a limited, non-exclusive licence to use the Brand Features solely for the purpose, and to the extent necessary, to enable you to use the Website.
4. Information from and Advertising and Links to Third Party Websites
The Website may contain information from or hyperlinks and other pointers to internet websites operated by third parties. Such information or websites are not under the control of BOOSTER and BOOSTER is not responsible for the contents of any such information or website. BOOSTER provides such information and hyperlinks to you as convenience only, and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of the linked website by BOOSTER. You rely on such information or websites entirely at your own risk.
The Website may also utilise social network or share functionality and may contain social media links, applications or features (including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram). Your use of any social media platforms is subject to the particular social media platform’s prevailing terms and conditions of use. By using any social media applications or features, you consent and agree to be bound to the particular terms and conditions of use of the social media platform. You are encouraged to review the terms and conditions of use of each social media platform before engaging or interacting with any social media links, applications or features on the Website. The Website is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any social media platform.
5. Prohibited conduct
- You are not authorised, without the prior written permission of BOOSTER to reproduce, frame, download, store (in any medium), communicate, show or play in public, adapt, change, or create a derivative work from the Website.
- No trademark (whether registered or otherwise) that is contained on this site or otherwise used by BOOSTER may be used without BOOSTER’ prior, specific, written permission or that of the trademark owner
- You must not upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available through this site any material which:
- violates or infringes the rights of others (including their privacy and intellectual property rights);
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy, vulgar, obscene, profane or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to, or incite hatred of, any person;
- encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law; restricts or inhibits any other user from using the site;
- affects the functionality or operation of the site or its servers or the functionality or operation of any user’s computer systems (e.g. by transmitting a computer virus or other harmful component, whether or not knowingly);
- breaches any standards, content requirements or codes promulgated by any relevant authority, including authorities that require BOOSTER to take remedial action under any applicable industry code; or
- solicits passwords or personal information for commercial or unlawful purposes or provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses.
6. We can use your feedback
You grant BOOSTER an irrevocable, non-exclusive licence to use any material, information and ideas that you transmit to this site or otherwise provide to BOOSTER from the time you authorise it to be sent. You agree that we can use and adapt any ideas, concepts, techniques, words, images or other content contained in these transmissions for any purpose and without restriction or compensation.
Any costs associated with downloading, installing, accessing and using the Website remain your responsibility and are dependent on the service provider used. You also understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that the Website or any material available for download via the Website will be free from infection, viruses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks to satisfy your particular requirements.
9. Disclaimer of warranty
BOOSTER is providing the Website on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis and use of it is at your own risk. BOOSTER and its related companies, affiliates, licensors or licensees, and their respective directors, officers, employees or agents make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of the information contained on the Website (including in relation to any products or services). To the extent permitted by law, none of them will be liable or responsible in any way (including in negligence) for errors in, or omissions from, the information contained on the Website. To the extent permitted by law, BOOSTER expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including (without limitation) implied warranties or terms conditions of acceptability, merchantability or fitness for purpose.
Website Terms and Conditions of Purchase
Products, services and prices may vary between BOOSTER retail stores and those found on the Website.
These terms and conditions do not apply to any lease or purchase of goods and/or services which are financed by CSG Finance Australia Pty Ltd. Please refer to the Master Services and Lease Agreement for the applicable terms and conditions which can be viewed here.
1. Ordering goods and Payment
You may make purchases via the Website by selecting and placing your order in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and as directed on the Website. Any order placed by you in the manner described in the Website is an offer by you to purchase a particular product or service for the price (including the delivery and other charges) specified on the Website at the time you place your order.
You acknowledge that, by placing your order, you are agreeing to pay for and accept delivery of the goods or services ordered unless you ask us to cancel that order, and we send you written confirmation of the cancellation prior to the goods or services being dispatched to you.
Any order placed by you is subject to your compliance with any specific limitations imposed by law or shown on the Website (or applicable website).
BOOSTER may change the prices published on the Website at any time. You agree to pay the price current at the time of payment.
We may require additional verification or information before accepting any order.
You warrant that all details you provide to us when placing an order are current, correct and complete, that you are an authorised user of the Paypal account or credit or debit card used to place your order and that your nominated Paypal account or credit or debit card will cover the full cost of the purchase. Upon receiving your order, we will carry out a standard pre-authorisation check of your payment method (if applicable) to verify the details submitted and to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Purchases will not be dispatched until this pre-authorisation check has been completed. If we are unable to successfully process your Paypal account or debit or credit card payment for your order, we may notify you of dishonour and cancel your order.
Where you have saved your card details with us: we will store your card details for use as a payment method for future purchases you make. We will notify you of any changes to how we store you card details.
We reserve the right to reject your order for products or services purchased through the Website for any reason, including but not limited to if the products or services are not available, if there is an error in the description or price of the requested products or services as advertised on the Website or if there is an error in your order. If we reject your order, we will notify you by email of our rejection at the time you place the order or within a reasonable time thereafter and give you the option of reconfirming your order, changing your order or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. If your order is cancelled and you have already paid for your purchase, you will receive a full refund.
2. About our prices
Product and service availability may vary between BOOSTER retail stores and the Website due to different customer offers.
All prices are inclusive of GST.
Prices displayed on the Website are current at the time of issue, but may change at any time and are subject to availability.
Prices and availability of items are subject to change without notice.
Where permitted, we reserve the right to limit sales, including the right to prohibit sales to re-sellers. We reserve the right to contact you at the time you place the order or within a reasonable time thereafter if we have any concern about the quantity of products or services you have purchased. You must not pay, or attempt to pay, for purchases through any fraudulent or unlawful means.
See our Delivery policy.
4. Returns policy
See our Returns policy.
5. Title and risk
Title to the goods purchased from BOOSTER online does not pass from BOOSTER to you until we have received payment in full for the goods. All risk in the goods passes to you upon delivery to your address.
6. Australian Consumer Law Consumer Guarantee Rights
BOOSTER’ goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
For goods, you are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
You may received a store credit or replacement for our products if there is a major problem with the product. A major problem includes where the service:
- is provided with an unacceptable level of care and skill; or
- is unfit for the purpose you asked for; or
- is not delivered within a reasonable time when there is no agreed end date; or
- creates an unsafe situation
For minor problems with services, we will assist you to have the service fixed.
7. Additional product warranties
The product or services you purchase may come with an additional warranty to your Consumer Law rights and remedies. When provided, the warranty period, provisions and the person providing the warranty relating to your purchase vary according to the product or service you have purchased. Please refer to product packaging and brochures to determine the warranty term and warranty conditions for your purchase.
8. Exclusion of liability
To the extent permitted by law, BOOSTER will not be liable in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive loss or damages or any loss or damages whatsoever, including (but not limited to) loss of use, data, or profits, arising out of or in connection with: (1) the use, copying, or display of the contents of the Website; or (2) goods or services supplied by BOOSTER under these Terms and Conditions.
9. Limitation of liability
- To the extent permitted by law,BOOSTER’s liability to you is limited, at BOOSTER’ option, to:
- in the case of goods, the repair or replacement of the goods or the re-supply of equivalent goods (or paying the cost of any of these); or
- in the case of any services supplied by BOOSTER, to supplying the services again (or paying the cost of having the services supplied again).
- To the extent permitted by law, in no event will BOOSTER, its officers, employees or agents be liable for any consequential or indirect loss or damage, any loss of business or revenue, loss of profit, loss of opportunity, loss of data, loss of goodwill or loss of business reputation arising out of or in connection with the supply of goods or services under these Terms and Conditions.
- This agreement is not intended to exclude, restrict or modify any right which you have at law which may not be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement.
Through interaction with the Website, BOOSTER will receive and store information that you provide or that is generated by your actions. For example, like many websites, BOOSTER uses “cookies” and other technologies, to collect information about matters including but not limited to the date, time and duration of visits and which pages of the Website are most commonly accessed.
This information is generally not linked to the identity of visitors, except where the Website is accessed via links in an email or another electronic message we have sent or where we are able to uniquely identify the device or user accessing the Website, such as when you are logged into an account.
We may use this information for purposes including but not limited to understanding and measuring your online experiences, determining what products, promotions and services are likely to be of interest to you, and to provide you with relevant marketing materials when you visit third party websites.
You can generally set your browser to accept all cookies, to reject all cookies, or to notify you whenever a cookie is offered so that you can decide each time whether to accept it. To learn more about cookies and how to specify your preferences, you can search for “cookie” in the “Help” (or similar) portion of your browser.
11. Creating an Account
You do not need to register a user account to access and browse the Website. However, in order to use some parts of the Website, you may be required to register an account in the manner set out on the Website (each an “Account“). BOOSTER reserves the right to refuse or cancel registration of an Account for any reason in its sole discretion. Any decision of BOOSTER is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
All information provided when registering an Account must be current, correct and complete. Incomplete, ineligible or incomprehensible Account registrations will not be valid. You must be logged in to your Account in the manner required each time you wish to make a purchase via the Website or otherwise where indicated. You may never use another person’s Account without their permission.
You are responsible for maintaining the strict confidentiality of your Account details and for any activity under your Account. You agree to immediately notify BOOSTER of any unauthorised use of your Account or any other breach of security. It is your sole responsibility to control access to and use of your Account and to notify BOOSTER when you desire to cancel your Account. BOOSTER will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision.
The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means allowing users to create Accounts is prohibited.
Business Customer Terms and Conditions
1. Business Pricing
Business pricing is subject to change.
Access to business pricing is based on an annualised minimum spend level across all purchases.
Customers who qualify for business pricing will have their purchases periodically reviewed. If a customer does not achieve the required minimum purchase amount, it may no longer qualify for business pricing.
2. Delivery Fees
Delivery fees for business customers are subject to change.
3. Rights We Cannot Exclude
The above disclaimers and limitations on liability do not exclude, modify or limit any rights, which by law may not be excluded, modified or limited, including but not limited to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
If you have any complaint with the Product, please tell us by clicking here.
- When you place your Order, you will be asked for the following personal information: your name, e-mail address, mailing address, delivery address and any special delivery instructions, phone number. BOOSTER will use this information to enable the processing of your Order, provide information and updates regarding your Order and support you for future orders including notifications. You agree to this contact and use by BOOSTER.
- BOOSTER may share all or any part of the information associated with your Order with a third party printer to fulfill your Order or with a third party delivery driver to deliver your Product.
- BOOSTER will only share that information which is absolutely necessary with any other third parties that are involved in the processing of your Order.